Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Biggest Financial Secret

Some "experts" might disagree with what I am about to share, but I believe and know it personally to be true.


The best method to ensuring financial success in your personal life is to make sure you live as a giver.

To whom much is given much is expected. Give and it shall be given unto you.

These are biblical truths that stand the test of time. No other place in the Bible does God himself encourage us to "test" him other than with our money.

If you give, He will take care of you. Period. End of story.

I can personally testify to this both individually and corporately. My wife and I contribute more than 10% of our annual earnings to our church and various organizations or causes we believe in. We do so happily and joyfully. We are blessed to be able to give. I know and believe our future is taken care of. +

Corporately, Novers supports nearly a dozen different causes, ministries and organizations too including adoption and orphan care, outreach to the homeless, Christmas toy drives, church mission work, Bible translation, schools in need, and children’s camps. When there is a need we do all we can to help.

No time of year is a better reminder of this than Christmas.

Have a heart for giving and watch how things will just take care of themselves for you.

Sure, your financial future has alot to do with your earnings, savings and investments....but at the top of that list should by your habit of giving.

Trust me on this.


“Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you.” Deuteronomy 16:17




© 2012, J. Brady
"I say it how I see it and I make no bones about it."



No comments: