Saturday, July 02, 2005

No Bones About It - Volume One

I like to write. If you know me at all you know I've gone nuts with this concept of "blogs". I really have. Get me some meds quick.

Well, welcome to my world, where I hope to help show you how things in life are more than they appear. I'll make no bones about it either. I'm gonna show you how life is more than meets the eye.

Stay tuned for what is the begining of my 2nd book. "Second?" You ask. Well, yes. My first is being written, called "Seasons", but it's more for the family. It's boring 'cause it's a detailed journal of my life. Nothing more. Some of you are in it however...Actually most of you are.

This, however, will be my first printed edition and it's all gonna start right here. I hope I can share exactly what the title states - short stories with a point about anything from the realities of life, people, sports, kids, friends, dogs, politics, business, etc. that can help you in your daily walk. Some will be funny, some will be tough to read, but two things I promise; I will be real and they will all be me at my finiest!

Though most are recent, some were written years ago...you can tell by the (C) and year on the bottom of each one. I started doing this when I was in highschool. I'll eventually release an archived version called "No Bones About It - the untold stories". Probably in my "empty nest days" years from now!

Being a Christian isn't easy but all of these things can sure help us along the way. Maybe God can show us all things we've never thought of.

Come along with me. Let's have some fun.

I say it as I see it and I make no bones about it!

No comments: